Brook Schales, ND, LAc
Integrative Family Medicine with an emphasis on Women’s Health and Pediatrics
- Integrative Family Medicine
- Women’s Health, Hormonal Regulation, Fertility Support, and Postpartum Care
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, Dermatology, and Healthy Aging
- Gastroenterology, Food Allergy Testing, and Nutritional/Lifestyle Counseling
- Adrenal and Thyroid Health
- I offer medical consultations, acupuncture, colon hydrotherapy, lymphatic drainage massage, Swedish and Lomi Lomi massage, and IV therapy.
I work as a general family practitioner so my work serves just about everyone – men, women, and children of all ages. I am committed to providing a personalized, thoughtful, and integrative approach to my patients. I’m incredibly passionate about working with women to identify the root cause of hormonal issues and support reproductive health.
I knew from a young age that I wanted to be a physician and ended up pursuing naturopathic and classical Chinese medicine, as opposed to conventional medicine, because the profession was more so in line with my values of providing individualized care with a focus on prevention. I love to get out in nature with my family, practice yoga, paint, play piano, and snuggle my corgi, Kimchi.
Licenses, Certification and Education
- Naturopathic Physician License – Washington State, Credential number: NT60330844, Active
- East Asian Medicine Practitioner License – Washington State, Credential number: AC60773828, Active
- Massage Practitioner License – Washington State, Credential number: MA 00019368, Inactive
- Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OANP), Professional Member, Member 2012 – Current, Status: Active.
- Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians (pedANP), Professional Member, Member 2016 – Current, Status: Active
- National Certification Commission For Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), Professional Member, Member 2017 – Current. Status: Active.
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), Professional Member, Member 2004-2010, Status: Inactive.
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), National Certification Member, Member 2004 – 2010, Status: Inactive.