How to Find Us
Seattle: 2016 NE 65th St., Seattle, WA 98115 [click for directions]
7:00am to 8:00pm 7 days a week, including MOST holidays!
Greater Olympia/Lacey: 4520 Intelco Loop SE, 3A, Lacey, WA 98503 [click for directions]
Mon-Wed 7-1:30, Fri 11-7, Sat 8-4
Phone for both locations: 206-729-6211
Directions to Get to Tummy Temple Seattle
We are approximately 10 minutes north of downtown Seattle via I5.
Tummy Temple is in the fourth house/building just past the traffic light intersection of 20th and 65th on the left hand (north) side. The house is yellow and the Tummy Temple entrance is on East (right) side of the house towards the back under the torii gate/archway. Our reception and lobby is located on the second floor. Please check in with reception or wait on the couch at the end of the hall if no one is present. Your therapist will greet you at the time of your session.
Street Parking: Will be your best bet for parking. There are many side streets in the neighborhood. PLEASE observe signs or you will be towed without notice.
Lot: There is a public parking lot at NE 21st Ave and NE 65th Street. Please read signs carefully. Please do not park in the “VISITOR” or “RESERVED” spaces, as these are reserved for tenants and visitors of other businesses on 65th and you could be towed. Please park here at your own risk.
Note: The “Staff Parking” areas behind our building in the alley are for our neighbors, who regularaly tow without notice. Do not park there.
Going north on I5 (approaching from the South)
- Take the 65th street exit
- Go straight on the ramp to the stop sign
- Continue straight (on 8th) for 0.1 miles
- At the traffic light take a right onto NE 65th
- Go 0.6 miles (4 traffic lights)
Going south on I5 (approaching from the North)
- Take the NE 65th street exit,
- Take a left at the stop sign
- Go over the I5 bridge (0.2 miles) to the next traffic light
- At the next traffic light take a right on Roosevelt Way NE
- Go 0.2 miles to the traffic light at NE 65th
- Take a left on NE 65th
- Go 0.5 miles (3 traffic lights)
Coming from Greenlake / Ballard
- Get to NE 65th street
- Go East under the I5 overpass towards University District
- Go 0.5 miles (4 traffic lights) from I5 overpass
Coming by BUS
Take buses 64, 71 or 76 heading away from Downtown (going East on NE 65th) and get off at the stop just east of 21st. This stop is directly across the street from The Herbalist. The Tummy Temple is 3 doors WEST of The Herbalist (to the left if you are looking at it from across the street).
Taxi Cab Services:
Yellow Cab: 206-622-6500
Eastside Taxi: 206-242-6211
Note About Special Access at Tummy Temple Seattle
Unfortunately, there is no elevator in our building. Access to our 2nd and 3rd floor facilities is via stairs only. Our main entrance on the east side has 3 flights of stairs to get to reception on the second floor and two more flights to get to the third floor. All colonics are on second floor but other services MAY be booked on the third floor. You’re welcome to use the west, service entrance (open 8 am – 6 pm) with only two flights of stairs to the second floor, if that’s helpful to you!
If stairs are simply not possible, you may want to try the Bastyr clinic on Stoneway, which does offer elevator access to colon hydrotherapy.
Directions to Get to Tummy Temple
Greater Olympia / Lacey
We are approximately 15 minutes southeast of downtown Olympia.
The Intelco Loop SE intersects Corporate Drive SE at two locations. Both points of access on the loop will get you to the Tummy Temple. The Tummy Temple is the 3rd Bldg in from the loop.
The Entrance is the one with the red bamboo gate.
Parking is free, on location and easy to find a spot.
- First time clients please fill out intake forms online before your first session.
- Front desk support is not available on location. Please call 206-729-6211 if you arrive and have any questions prior to your appointment and the Tummy Temple door is closed/in-session. The front desk administrator at Nearing Total Health is not part of the Tummy Temple.