Colonics & Colon Cleansing
Our signature spa-level colon cleanse session includes intake, 45 minutes of table time, use of essential oil blends, and a therapist summary of the session. Colon hydrotherapy is provided using a closed system with a practitioner in the room at all times during the session.
PRICING FOR COLON Cleansing*:
- $120-$135: Signature Colonic (depending on therapist experience)
- $165: Naturopathic Doctor Colonic (with an ND performing the colonic, also used for diagnostic purposes)
- $ 30: Electro-Lymphatic Add-On
- $ 25: Coffee Enema Add-On**
- $50: Ozone Add-On (with ND practitioner only)**
- Prices vary: Nutritional Injections and IVs**
OZONE THERAPY (add-on option for colon cleansing)
Low-dose therapeutic ozone has been safely used by hundreds of thousands of patients for over 150 years. Ozone therapy originated in Germany and is used around the world today. Benefits of Ozone therapy:
- Improved circulation and oxygen delivery to tissues
- Enhanced metabolism
- Upregulates anti-oxidants
- Enhances the immune system
- Supports the neuroendocrine system
- Activates neuroprotective systems
Our Naturopathic Doctors will determine the number and frequency of Ozone rectal insufflation treatments for you, best results are seen after 4-6 sessions.
Conditions that may benefit from Ozone rectal insufflation therapy:
- Pelvic or prostate congestion
- Intestinal Dysbiosis
- Inflammatory bowel conditions
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Liver disorders
- Poor circulation
- Chronic infections
- The weak or stressed immune system
*Notice of Clarity: Massage (LMT) and Registered Nutritionist (RN) credentials do not include colonics in their scope of training, certification, or practice.
Colonic Hydrotherapy Contraindications
What are the contraindications (conditions) that could prevent me from receiving colon hydrotherapy?
A contraindication is any indication or symptom that makes it inadvisable to use a particular therapy. Please call us at 206-237-4515 if you believe you have a contraindication. We will help clarify your situation and ensure that your next step is a solid one! The following are contraindications for colon hydrotherapy. If any of these apply to you we are not able to treat you with colon hydrotherapy at the present time, unless you have a written prescription from an MD or ND showing supervision over our services for the contraindication.
Contraindications for Colon Hydrotherapy:
- Cancer of the colon or GI (gastrointestinal) tract.
- Acute abdominal pain (please call us to clarify).
- Recent history of GI or rectal bleeding.
* Please call us to inquire about your situation as this does not apply to all surgeries: 206-237-4515. If you have any of these contraindications you may still be eligible to receive colon hydrotherapy once they have subsided or been eliminated. In support, or as alternatives, massage and/or Decongestive Lymphatic therapy can be extremely helpful when supervised by a Naturopathic Doctor. As well, Registered Dietitian consultations can provide you with insight and a reasonable plan to address many of your digestive or reproductive challenges. If you are ever in question please call us at 206-237-4515.