IV Therapy in Olympia and Lacey WA
IV Therapy, available in the Olympia and Lacey, provides a highly effective pathway to immediately rebuilding your health and supporting your immune system.
Bypassing digestion to introduce nutrients directly into the bloodstream provides optimal absorption of vital nutrients whether or not your digestion is compromised.
In fact, IV Therapy is a highly effective choice for immediately improving nutritional reserves and, thus, everything those nutrients repair and nourish, including your digestive system.
Does IV Therapy sound radical? Well, it is radically effective, and we see a great need for it, given all the leaky and compromised digestive systems that present at our clinics.
So, it is with great excitement that we announce nutritional IV options at Tummy Temple in our Lacey / Olympia clinic.
Stamina and Brain Builder ($250) An amino acid IV drip can replenish a chronic deficiency of amino acids, the building blocks of proteins. Choose this drip to increase energy and stamina, improve mood and sleep, and address the exhaustion from chronic stress or trauma.
Tension Tamer ($145) This magnesium and electrolyte IV therapy will soften the blow of headaches from minor to migraines. Use for acute headache needs and proactively if headaches are a regular struggle.
Energy and Immune Boost ($165) This classic
Myer’s Cocktail IV Therapy
delivers essential nutrients to boost the immune system and replenish fundamental nutrients. Choose for beating a cold, addressing over-indulgence, jet lag, and auto-immune episodes.
Detox Supreme ($215)
Myers’ cocktail IV Drip
with Glutathione, push offers serious detox support. Glutathione is the most powerful antioxidant for the liver, assisting it with its many functions and especially detoxification. Bonus, your brain loves this IV; welcome improved cognitive function.
*Mega C (25-gram dose)($225) When you are SERIOUS about optimizing immunity or rebuilding a broken leg, you go for the Mega C. *The Vit C infusion requires a blood serum test for G6PD prior to administration. Your Tummy Temple Naturopath or another provider can request this test for you.
IV Injection Therapy in Lacey, WA
Did you know your digestive system can only absorb 10-30% of the nutrients in food or oral supplements? Tummy Temple’s IV or Intravenous Therapy will ensure 90-100% absorption of essential nutrients!
If you’re constantly on the go and have digestive or other health challenges, getting the necessary balance of nutrients can be hard. Tummy Temple’s nutritional IV therapy is for people just like you. Our restorative IV treatments deliver a powerful health boost by introducing vital nutrients directly into your bloodstream.
Are you thinking, “Where can I find IVs near me in Lacey?” Look no further! Start rebuilding your health, nourishing your cells, and supporting your immune system. If you think this sounds radical, you’re right – you’ll enjoy radical therapeutic benefits from our IV treatments!
IV Injection Therapy Procedure
IV treatment takes place in tranquil surroundings at our Lacey, WA location. Recline comfortably on a massage table or couch, and let our doctors take care of you.
During this simple procedure, a small needle is inserted into a vein or target area, and the liquid solution is slowly injected. The Tummy Temple makes sure that this process is as painless as possible. Our IVs are administered by practitioners who are both skilled and practiced in the art of giving IVs.
Tummy Temple in Lacey, WA, offers two different types of IV therapy:
- Infusion or Drip Therapy: A drip line is set up in your arm to deliver the liquid nutrient IV solution. This is the best way to replenish vital nutrients and rapidly rehydrate all your cells. Nutrient absorption bypasses your compromised or leaky gut and is advised for people with digestive issues.
- Direct Injection Therapy: Different nutrients (for example, Glutathione) is injected directly into your bloodstream using a syringe. The effects can be almost instantaneous.
Your IV injection therapy schedule should range from weekly to monthly, depending on the level of support needed. Extra sessions are beneficial for acute issues, such as the onset of a cold or migraine. Our expert IV treatment consultants will plan your individualized program for maximum benefit.
Benefits of IV Therapy
Tummy Temple’s IV therapy is the fastest way to revitalize your body and health. Our replenishing treatments address everything from severe metabolic conditions to recovering after over-indulgent partying! Whatever your specific needs, Tummy Temple here in Lacey, WA, has the ideal mixture of selected vitamins, amino acids, and nutrients to bring your body back into balance.
Our IV treatment options are especially beneficial for:
- Giving a leaky gut or compromised digestive system a chance to heal.
- Rehydrating the body after strenuous exercise or heat exposure.
- Boosting the immune system.
- Increasing energy and stamina.
- Treating hangovers and nausea.
- Relieving fatigue and insomnia
- Reducing stress and anxiety.
- Decreasing the severity and frequency of headaches and migraines.
- Assisting top athletes to perform at their peak.
Tummy Temple’s IV infusion options in Lacey, WA:
- Stamina and Brain Builder: This amino acid IV drip replenishes a chronic deficiency of amino acids, the building blocks of proteins. Choose this IV therapy to increase energy and stamina, improve mood and sleep, and address exhaustion from chronic stress or trauma.
- Tension Tamer: This magnesium and electrolyte IV therapy will soften the blow of headaches from minor to migraines. It can be used proactively if headaches are a regular struggle.
- Recover and Rehydrate: Too much fun last night? Recover faster and quell intoxication with this hydrating and restorative IV therapy that leaves you revitalized and clear-headed. This IV vitamin therapy includes B vitamins, electrolytes, vitamin C, and liver/brain-boosting glutathione.
- Energy and Immune Boost: This classic Myer’s Cocktail IV therapy delivers essential nutrients to boost the immune system and replenish fundamental nutrients. Choose this IV infusion therapy for beating a cold, addressing over-indulgence, jet lag, and auto-immune episodes.
- Detox Supreme: This Myers’ Cocktail with glutathione push offers serious detox support. Glutathione is the most powerful antioxidant for the liver, assisting it with its many functions, especially detoxification. Bonus, your brain loves this IV therapy – welcome improved cognitive function!
- Mega C: When you are serious about optimizing immunity or rebuilding a broken leg, you opt for the Mega C IV vitamin therapy. (This Vitamin C infusion requires a blood serum test for G6PD before administration. Your Tummy Temple Naturopath or another provider can request this test for you.)
IV – Frequently Asked Questions
What is IV therapy?
IV or Intravenous Therapy is a procedure that administers vitamins and medications through your veins. Your body can access this solution in seconds, making it an ideal treatment for those who need fast relief from their ailments.
Is IV therapy safe?
IV therapy is a safe, medically sound, and minimally invasive procedure when administered correctly by a trained professional using sterile equipment.
How long does it take?
The entire process usually takes less than 30 minutes – you can easily schedule a session between meetings or during your lunch break. The short treatment time also mitigates any possible risks.
Are there any side effects?
No significant side effects are associated with IV therapy. However, you may typically experience minor bruising or swelling at the injection site. This is not a cause for concern.
How often should I get an IV?
Treatment frequency depends on your specific needs. If you want to boost your immune system, weekly IV therapy sessions are recommended. However, if you want to maintain your health, you may only need IV therapy once a month.
Tummy Temple Offers The Best IV Therapy in Lacey, WA
Your days of searching for “IV therapy near me” are over. Taking a breather from your busy life while getting those vital nutrients into your depleted body has never been so easy. We have the nutritional, restorative IV therapy that you’ve been looking for! Contact us today to book your life-changing session.
The most common “drip” schedules range from weekly to monthly depending on the level of support needed and are often used for acute issues as well (think the onset of a cold or headache). They are administered in the relaxing and private treatment room or in the large and lounge-like waiting room in our Lacey / Olympia, WA location. Nutritional IVs are becoming a go-to service for people who feel depleted from modern life and want to make fast gains in their health. It won’t be long before the “drip lounge” becomes your favorite happy hour place!
Image Credit: Shutterstock.com: Set saline iv bag infusion drip slow healing therapy treatment patient chemotherapy in hospital Medical Concept, treatment emergency and injection drug infusion .blue light background, selective focus, By Numstocker