Nutrition is a critical and powerful tool in supporting your health and life experience. The benefits to you of good nutrition can be categorized as physical & energetic, emotional, financial and temporal, briefly enumerated below.
Physical and Energetic:
- Better digestive functioning
- Increased energy and productivity
- Sharper and stronger concentration
- More capable of handling stress
- Weight loss
- Lower toxicity
- Improved skin condition
- Fewer colds and infections; improved immune system
- Happier joints
- Enhanced cardiovascular health
- Less headaches
- Comfortable and more pleasant menstrual cycles (or in extreme cases a return of menstrual cycles)
- More in tune with yourself at a core level
- Better and more stable emotions
- Less frustration with not being able to figure out your dietary challenges, wasting money and time
- More relaxed and enjoyable process to achieving your health goals by going through the process with private and confidential help from someone that knows what they are doing and is outside of your social, business and family circle
- Improved nutrition within your home. Many parents, husbands, wives and partners use our Registerd Dietitian with their loved ones because their loved ones “just can’t hear it from family” and discussing eating habits is too emotionally charged. Using our Registerd Dietitian as an outside party can be just the ticket for the needed shift in an emotionally positive process.
- Save money by utilizing a more cost effective method to achieving your health goals
- Save time by achieving your health goals in less time by making wiser choices with more support
Call 206-729-6211 or visit our online scheduling system now to book an appointment.