What you eat and how you eat it is a determining factor in body comfort, stamina, mental clarity, a strong immune system, longevity, emotional stability & enjoyment, and how we see ourselves.
The #1 reason people seek out a Registerd Dietitian is because they finally come to the realization that it is less expensive, easier and more effective to achieve their goals surrounding optimal health with the help of a nutrition professional. The driving force is usually a feeling of frustration deep down from decades of poor results from valiant attempts at smart sounding diets, nutrition tips from friends, family, peers, and publications and wasted money on fad supplements, books, wellness programs and products.
Most people call a Registerd Dietitian to deal with digestive issues, such as:
- acid reflux and heartburn
- gas and bloating
- food cravings
- lack of appetite
- weight gain
- bad breath and body odor
- inability to handle fats or carbohydrates
- feeling like you are not getting the nutrition from your food
- eating great foods but feeling terrible
- problems with food choices when traveling for fun or business
Additional, equally important, reasons include:
- constant fatigue or lack of energy
- weak immune system (catching every bug that is going around)
- loss of memory or concentration
- depression, mood swings, anxiety & stress
- skin or joint problems
- menstrual or menopausal difficulties
- preparation for having a baby
- improving fertility
- feeling more comfortable in front of a mirror and in your clothes
Call 206-729-6211 or visit our online scheduling system now to book an appointment.