Peter Kindersley, Proprietor and Chairman of Neal’s Yard Remedies, offers 7 reasons why we’d love for you to Discover Organic this month:
- We don’t want you to ingest or be exposed to pesticides.
Your skin is the largest organ of your body and what you put on it can be absorbed in tiny amounts.We believe that what you put on your body is as important as what you put into your body.
- We don’t want you to risk synthetic fragrances or chemicals in your skincare.
According to The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, the average American uses about 10 personal care products a day, resulting in exposure to more than 100 unique chemicals, many of which have never been assessed for safety. We only ever use 100% unadulterated natural essential oils to fragrance Neal’s Yard Remedies products.
- We are deeply concerned about the environment – from the public risk of crop sprays to the release of nano-particles and genetically modified crops. NYR products do not contain parabens, nano-particles, genetically-modified ingredients, or anything else we believe could harm you or the planet.
- We are concerned about the working conditions and health risks taken by third world farmers to ensure companies get cheap ingredients.
We believe that the social and environmental cost of ingredients is more important than price. We remain true to our vision of an affordable, accessible and sustainable lifestyle for everyone.
- We are worried that our children and our children’s children will be contaminated without their consent.
By supporting organic farming, we’re acting as responsible stewards for the environment – protecting the air, water, soil and wildlife from chemical contamination, for our future and our children’s future.
- We’re sad to watch the loss of indigenous wildlife species in our lifetime.
We encourage wildlife biodiversity to act as a natural pest control and are actively campaigning to save the bees.
- We’d love for you to become part of a movement for change!
We believe that we can make a difference if we act together.
If you have a passion for a better way of life, share it by hosting an NYR Organic
party, becoming an NYR Organic Consultant, or taking advantage of this month’s
special offers on our certified organic products.
We believe in organic, natural health and beauty and people are starting to notice!
Some people say ingredients like parabens, mineral oils and synthetic fragrances aren’t harmful, but we’re not convinced, so we prefer to play safe and leave them out.
discover what organic can do for you!
Katy, Shelly and Kristi are Consultants for NYR Organic, and we would be delighted to answer any questions you may have. To experience the products and treat yourself to a relaxing face and body treatment book a NYR Organic Beauty Massage with Shelly Shelley. The treatment includes a consultation and you receive a discount on the session to apply to the purchase of product.
To schedule an appointment, click here or call 206-729-6211.