Massage Therapy, Colon Hydrotherapy, Electro-lymphatic Therapy, Co-Owner
I offer Colon Hydrotherapy, Myofascial Release, Craniosacral Therapy, Visceral Massage, and Electro-Lymphatic Therapy.
My work serves clients that are seeking detoxification and decongestion support, greater function of the digestive and reproductive systems, and nervous system balancing.
I have a gift for helping clients hear and translate the subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, messages from their body. I get results quickly and track progress effectively.
I’m a dreamer, a dancer and Mother Nature’s child. It is only fitting that I ended up being a visionary body worker and co-founder of this natural medicine clinic and spa. I grew up in the south eating lots of biscuits and fried food and found myself with a host of GI issues, inflammatory pain and extreme fatigue by the time I finished college. Off I went around the country, traveling and educating myself on how to get healthy and landed in the arms of Seattle with its treasure chest of natural medicine opportunities. I dove right into massage school, trained in colonics with a local Naturopathic Doctor, started gobbling up nutrition trainings and never looked back. I was blessed early on in my career with mentorship and guidance from elders and teachers in the field of mind/body wisdom. My multiple transformations have been supported by many amazing practitioners. I have experienced and witnessed remarkable, holistic healing in my life and am honored to share my knowledge and my knowing with you.
I am the co-owner and visionary for the Tummy Temple. What this means for you is that I am committed to providing a warm and inviting healing sanctuary full of talented, passionate professionals. I develop content, hire and train, consult on cases, provide services, advocate for the natural health care industry, and provide conscious and authentic leadership for our team. I invite feedback from our community on how we can improve our standards of excellence, so feel free to share your ideas and comments with me. I feel honored every day that I get to do what I do and work with such incredibly talented, compassionate people to provide much needed healing in our world. Thank you for supporting Tummy Temple!
- Licensed Massage Practitioner- WA, MA00011130-1997
- BA Psychology with concentration in chemistry, University of NC – Chapel Hill, 1996
- Certified Colon Hydrotherapist- International Association of Colon Hydrotherapy 2001, Instructor Level Certification
- Certifications in Colon Hydrotherapy with Dr. Jenifer S. Huntoon (1997), International School of Colon Hydrotherapy (2001) and Prime Pacific Innovations Corporation, Van Couver CA (2003)
- Certified Electro-Lymphatic Therapist – Rightway Enterprises, 2013, Instructor Level Certification
- Multiple Abdominal Massage Trainings – Maya, Chi Nei Tsang, and Love Your Guts Seminars
- Craniosacral Therapy- Ongoing Continuing Ed
- Nutritional Therapy Association – multiple trainings since 2003
Interests and Areas of Study
- Family Care
- Post-partum care