Colon Hydrotherapy, Electro-Lymphatic Therapy, Restorative Yoga Therapy
I offer Colon Hydrotherapy, Electro-Lymphatic and Restorative Yoga Therapy. My work serves clients interested in stress management and addressing source issues to resolve chronic and acute digestive imbalances. I have a special fondness for welcoming new clients to the Tummy Temple and getting them established with a plan. I have the gift of holding space for the process of personal attunement to signals and requests expressed by the body, and help generate enthusiasm in those just beginning, returning to, or well-traveled in their healing journey.
Struggles with digestive issues and depression early in life spurred me towards my path of healing. Yoga was a monumental aspect of my mission for balance as it recognizes the body, mind and spirit as an inseparable system which must tended to as a whole. This was a life-saver during my decade of social work with homeless women where I came to embrace the value of self-care in serving others. These days my love of art, music, meditation and world travel keep me busy creating and exploring inside and out!
- Certified Electro-Lymphatic Therapist, Christina Sarver and Rightway Enterprises, 2016
- Natural Health Outreach Center Colon Hydrotherapy training-2013
- Yoga Behind Bars volunteer teacher training -2013
- Postpartum Doula certification through Seattle Midwifery School-2003
- Advanced Yoga teacher training-2006
- 8 Limbs Yoga teacher training-2005
- Ongoing continuing education in therapeutic yoga modalities
Interests and Areas of Study
- Chi Nei Tsang (Taoist abdominal organ massage)
- Chinese 5 Element Theory
- Esoteric Psychology
Articles by Janell
Seed Cycling for Natural Hormonal Balance
Watch a Short Video with Janell!