Tummy Temple is building our Naturopathic Doctor team in Seattle and Olympia.
Our ND team specializes in digestion, detoxification, endocrine/hormone balancing and stress management with a strong emphasis in physical medicine.
We are an employee structured, small business of 18+ years in the Seattle area that operates on a cash-based model. We are always focused on growth and innovation while firmly standing on the foundation of clinical and business knowledge that we’ve gained over the years.
The unique culture we have cultivated is best suited for energetic, self-managing, heart-centered, highly collaborative practitioners who desire to practice medicine as a science and art form in community.
Our ideal candidate is committed to providing physical medicine alongside consultative support. On the job training is available for specific lymphatic therapy, colon hydrotherapy and craniosacral/visceral techniques for those with a strong foundation. These techniques are used by our ND team members for diagnostic information, program planning and treatment. Diagnostics (microbiome, blood, toxicity panels, hormone panels, etc.), effective supplementation and integrated treatment planning are expected and essential. IV and venipuncture skills are always required.
We have a commission-based compensation structure for service and product sales. Full-time and part-time positions are available. The candidate will train and work directly with Tummy Temple’s Medical Director, Dr. Jamie Doughty ND, along with other senior staff members.
Compensation & Benefits include:
- Wage: $72-$108 per ND session hour + product commissions
- Paid “sick” time off at minimum wage based on 1 hour for every 40 hrs worked.
- Paid time off at minimum wage for Thanksgiving and Dec 25th.
- Strictly enforced 24-hour cancellation policies
- Free introductory sessions to therapies and practitioners to build peer referrals
- Discounted services and products
- Paid product and skill development training
- Paid team meetings
- Full time (40hr/week) practitioners get 75% paid for comprehensive medical coverage and paid vacation time
- Full time administrative and facility support
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected].