I offer Craniosacral Therapy. My work serves clients who like to get a deeper sense of their health as we address a wide range of health conditions. I offer a deep and thorough gentle presence without fear of what we may encounter in the process of addressing health needs.
I have explored healing for the last 20 years through modalities of yoga, massage and craniosacral therapy. I address my own health with honesty and compassion, and constantly look to find my genuine self-expression. I invite this same gentle approach to your health and honor the process of self-discovery.
Licenses, Certification and Education
- Licensed Massage practitioner- MA00009649 (Washington)
- Certified Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist, foundation training (Michael Shea)
- Craniosacral I & II (Bruno Ducoux)
- Pediatric Manual Therapy for Newborns and Infants
Continuing Massage Education
- Postural Assessment (New Seattle Massage)
- Fascial Release (Richard Polishuk)
- Low Back Workshop (New Seattle Massage)
- TMJ Dysfunction (Sari Spieler)
- PNF, Massage & Injury Management (Patrice Morency)
- Sports Massage (Leif Grunseth)
- Whiplash Assessment & Treatment of Acceleration Injuries