Some Tips . . .
We suggest a fresh vegetable juice within 1 hour to 45 minutes after a colon hydrotherapy treatment, and a bite to eat or a meal within 2 hours. This serves to balance your blood sugar, stimulate natural peristalsis, and strengthen your whole being.
Remember, ALL of you are cleaner, clearer, and more finely tuned now!
- Eat well, feel well: clean, green, high fiber, and organic.
- Be aware of your food combinations.
- Distinguish between what mind/emotions crave and what is truly nourishing.
- Develop your ability to look at food and feel its effect on/in you physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually before you consume it and then with consciousness make your choices.
- Be aware! You will feel as toxic and “junky” as the toxic junk food you eat.
- For the first day, avoid foods that may be challenging: highly spiced foods, beans, cabbage, brussel sprouts, and the like.
- Drink pure and natural liquids (water, herbal teas, and fresh vegetable juice) throughout each day with regularity.
- Observe without fear or judgment the changes you experience; various forms of detoxifying and new-found energy and health.
- Explore gentle, rhythmic forms of exercise 1 hour to 45 minutes daily: breathing exercises, Qi Gong, walking, yoga, swimming, Tai Chi, stretching, etc.
- Massage, including self massage: Reflexology, Acupressure, Connective Tissue, Cranial Sacral, Rolfing, etc.
- Avoid toxic environments. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually honor your vulnerability in this healing process and explore creating your sacred boundaries.
- Take the time to rest and relax. Experience the difference between:
Exhaustion vs. Relaxation
Energy based on Balance and Harmony
Automatic, “Driven”, and “Overdrive”
- Visualize what you want.
- The more you want it, the more aggressively you will strive for it, the clearer you will become as to what works/what doesn’t work, what you are willing to let go of to receive more of what you want.
- The more deliberate you are, the easier it is.
- The more the adventure, the more wonder,
- The more creativity, the more healing.
- Give yourself a rectal probiotic implant (may be purchased at The Tummy Temple) at night to help maximize the beneficial bacteria in your colon.