Learn How to Self-Schedule Online
Online self-scheduling brings tremendous benefit to our clients and ourselves. Once registered in our scheduling system, our clients can set, move and cancel their own appointments without having to reach a live body by phone. Though we are always happy to accept scheduling requests and answer any questions by phone at our (206)729-6211 main reception line, there are times when we are not able to answer every call.
Our scheduling system is easy to use and consists of the following basic steps, each discussed below and accompanied by a tutorial video:
- Register with user name and password (done once only).
- Set your first appointment.
- Complete the online Health History Intake Form (done once only).
- Return to set more appointments, wait list yourself for openings, or manage your existing set appointments.
- Return to modify your account profile (eg. change of contact information)
Privacy & Protection: All information gathered in this system is maintained through a protected and secure server and access system. Your privacy of personal and health information is safeguarded according to HIPAA government regulations.
Watch our Online Scheduling tutorial video
Please be patient. The video may take a minute to load. Once loaded, click on the black triangle above to start the video.