Jennea Wood, ND
My work best serves people struggling with chronic illness who are seeking guidance and support in searching for root causes, discovering what is not serving them and moving toward making changes.
I have had good success in supporting people with varied illnesses including eczema, allergies and asthma, all manner of gastrointestinal conditions, thyroid and autoimmune diseases in moving toward greater freedom from suffering and increasing health and vitality.
I have a gift for bringing gentleness and a heart-centered approach to medicine. People who are sensitive on a physical, mental and emotional level tend to appreciate my approach and my disposition.
My path to natural medicine started with spending my childhood exploring the natural world, and with being raised by parents who knew the importance of healthy eating, movement, relaxation and fun. Naturopathic medicine is the perfect outlet for my curiosity and thirst for learning, my fascination and inspiration with the elegance of human physiology and my joy in witnessing the innate healing capacity of the body, mind and spirit. I feel so blessed to be able to walk alongside each of my patients on their healing journey.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine, National University of Natural Medicine
- Licensed Naturopathic Physician – 2015
- Certificate of Classical Homeopathy, NESH – 2014
- Cranial Sacral Therapy Certification, Moving Mountain Institute, 2016
- Bachelors of Science in Biology with a minor in Chemistry, University of Oregon, 2008
Other areas of interest and study:
- Visceral Manipulation through the Barral Institute – Ongoing
- Body based spirituality
- Backpacking and exploration
- Whole foods cooking
- Playing the baritone ukulele