Allison Egan, ND
I offer Naturopathic Medicine, Regenerative injection therapies, Prolotherapy, Neural therapy, Trigger Point Injection Therapy, Scar Therapy, IV therapy, Manual therapies/massage, Cupping, Colonics, and Lymphatic Drainage.
My work best serves those who are looking to optimize body function and take charge of their health. I have had success in helping those with chronic injuries and chronic pain overcome the hurdles to heal.
As a healthcare provider I see myself as a problem solver, educator, and an artist. My gift is the ability to listen with intent. Through the act of listening I develop a plan of action with and for my patients using thoughtful empathy – always meeting my patients where they are at in the spectrum of treatments possible. Using cues from what they have told me I work with patients to empower them to uncover their individual barriers to health.
I love my job as a Naturopathic physician! I am honored when a person chooses me to help investigate their health and guide them down the path of wellness.
I’ve spent a lifetime using and abusing my body through collegiate rowing, professional wilderness guiding, ski instructing, river rafting, and sailing – because of this I know a thing or two about injuries first hand – and I respect the full force of nature, it’s risks and rewards.
I know how frustrating injuries can be and what the long recovery journey entails. I was drawn to Naturopathic medicine through my own search to optimize health, prevent injury, and recover outside of the conventional medical model. I’ve believed in the body’s ability to heal long before I attended naturopathic medical school, and found my own path to physical recovery through natural therapies, hands on treatments, and gentle movement. I look forward to sharing my knowledge and skills – guiding you through your healthcare journey!
Licenses, Certification and Education
- Regenerative Injection Therapy Mentorship – Dr Tyna Moore, Portland, OR
- Residency Integrative Rheumatology, Arthritis Care – Lansing, MI
- Licensed Naturopathic Physician – WA & MT
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine, National University of Natural Medicine
- Bachelors of Science, Kinesiology and Exercise Science, Oregon State University
Other areas of interest and study:
- Regenerative Injection Therapies
- Stress management
- Everyday detox
- Movement therapies
- Taking advantage of all the outdoor potential here in the PNW – hiking, biking, skiing, sailing, fishing, etc.
- Cooking – specifically converting comfort food recipes to healthier less inflammatory options. You should try my new ramen recipe!
Know More About:Kristi and Tim Zimmer, Tummy Temple Owners