Jessa Cosio, LMT, CLT
Massage Therapy, Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy
I offer Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy, Lymph -edema bandage/ management support, Graston Soft Tissue Mobilization, Full body Structural Re-alignment, Myofascial Release, Deep Tissue Massage, Dorn Technique applications, Trigger Point therapy, Sports Massage, Acupressure, Cupping, Thai Yoga Table Massage (floor by request), Hot Stone, Contrast Hydrotherapy Wraps, Geriatric Massage, Aroma Therapy, Chair Massage and Tuning Fork Sound Therapy.
My work serves discerning clients who want to invest in total self-care, self-love and self-awareness; who are willing to work in collaboration with our care group experts to shape their personal road map of feeling their best. If you want to reach beyond the confines of traditional western applications, I’m your therapist!
My gifts are joy, empathy and empowering others. I enjoy bringing out the best in others and sharing success stories of how working together has helped them heal. I truly believe in the powers of love and compassion combined with selfless and technical expertise are the key ingredients to ensuring a long life filled with abundant happiness and health.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 has taught me that we are all of God’s temple and that we are all sacred; and therefore I am committed to helping others find their renewal and rejuvenation within this context of sacredness and beauty. Being a Washington Army Madigan born native, military officer and veteran gave me discipline and instilled the value of selfless service and a loving warrior spirit. It’s with pride and great joy that I am humbled to connect to others and journey with them.
As for the the crazy fun glittery moments that make life wonderful, I enjoy traveling, Broadway musicals, hosting/organizing soiree parties, cooking, baking, writing comedy/ parodies to popular music, playing the piano and being a Ma#2 and Madrina to my three blessings Marielupe, Arnesto and Bellita.
Licenses, Certifications, and Education
- B.A Interdisciplinary Studies in Military Arts/ Sciences, Philosophy & Religion, Methodology – Western Illinois University 1999
- Commissioned United States Army Reserve, via R.OT.C, in the Adjutant General Corps 1999 through 2013. Four time deployed overseas veteran with expertise in Human Resources Management, International Relations, Public Affairs, and Special Operations for the Department of Defense.
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist, January 2019 – Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy
- Licensed Massage Therapist September 2014 – Alexandar School of Natural Therapeutics & Massage Tacoma, WA (MA 60765008/ NPI#1265958060)
- Nursing Assisted Registered, 2014 – Brighton Enterprises/ KOKUA Direct Care
- Home Care Aide Training, 2014 – Namaste Training WSHS
- Hospice Care Volunteer, 2014 – Providence Health Services
- First Aide/ CPR, Medical Ethics, 2014 – Brighton Enterprises
Specialty Massage Techniques:
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Graston Technique
- Trigger Point
- Sports Massage
- Full Body Structural Realignment
- Dorne Technique
- Thai Yoga Table Massage
- Contrast Hydrotherapy
- Hot Stone Massage
- Acupressure Aroma Therapy
- Sound Therapy/Meditation Support
- Geriatric Massage
- Chair Massage
- Mobile Massage